We express our sincere thanks and gratitude for using our services through srkadali.com
By using our services, you are agreeing to the terms of the service specified as below. These terms may alter or upgrade periodically based on the applicable statutory and regulatory or change of service requirements.
The user/customer is expected not to use the website or part of services/documentation for any illegal purposes. The user either visiting the website or using our services will
1) Abide by all the applicable laws and regulations for use of the website or intended services2) Not interfere with the use of the website by other users.
3) Not disrupt, harass or abuse other users of the website.
4) Not engage in unsolicited communication.
5) Not to copy or reproduce the contents of the documentation without prior permission
6) Not to share or used by the unauthorised entities
srkadali.com is the whole and sole owner of the whole or any part of the website contents of the websites provided to our customers.
All website content is copyrighted to srkadali.com. Any links to third party websites and their related content is not part of the ownership of srkadali.com. Users may not use the site’s content for any illegal purposes. Users may not reproduce, duplicate any of the content of the website without written approval from srkadali.com.
Third party links may be included, which are provided solely for the convenience of the user. srkadali.com does not endorse the contents on any such third party sites. It is at user’s own risk that you link to third party websites, srkadali.com is not responsible for any damage that may result from your access to third party websites. Users acknowledge and agree that srkadali.com has no control over the content offered by such third party websites, and we shall in no manner be liable to the user.
srkadali.com reserves the right to terminate access of services to certain users at any time with or without notice to such users if they are found to be violating our site’s or service policies. The website may change or update the terms, policies, and services at any point of time without prior notice to the user. It is the user’s responsibility to stay updated with any changes periodically
We reserved the right to terminate access to services or to the site of any user if the user is observed to:1) Breach the security of other users of the website.
2) Violate specified rules and regulations of the website.3) Abuse, Harass, cause damage to the dignity of any individual through our website
4) Any activity which is irrelevant to the norms of business trades.
5) Sharing, copying or using of documents for other purposes, other than intended entity